PADI Open Water Diver
THE FIRST STEP INTO THE FANTASTIC UNDERWATER WORLD!
The PADI OPEN WATER DIVER course is the most common and popular diving certification worldwide.
During this course you will learn how to use the diving equipment, take care of it,and the necessary skills to dive in a safe, easy and funny way. After completing the course you will receive the PADI OPEN WATER DIVER certification, that allows you to dive independently or with a dive center to a maximum depth of 18 meters.
The course consists of 3 parts:
- 5 theory modules
- Confined water module (Pool)
- 4 Open water dives, each one 40 minutes each
The course contains:
- Students KIT
- Dive gear
- Dive insurance during the course
- PADI Certification procedures
- Medical statement declaring you are able to practice scuba diving
- Minimum age: 10 years old
Course time: 3-4 days
You can start working on the theory modules at home, before coming to Tenerife, and this way save some time on your vacations. Get in touch with us and we will inform you about the PADI E-LEARNING program.
If you want to book click here